LaCrosse™ Down Comforter
Filled with lofty, ethically sourced, hypoallergenic RDS certified down and feathers, our LaCrosse® Down Comforter has a 295-thread count premium cotton twill shell, comes in a rainbow of color choices, and has four comfort weights to fit every season and climate. Exceptional quality, versatility, and value make the LaCrosse® Down Comforter a best seller and must-have for every bed in the house.
- Fill: 500-550 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified down and feathers
- Shell: 295-thread count premium cotton twill for extra softness
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium Warmth, Extra Warmth, and Ultra Warmth
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A