Company Cotton™ Bamboo Sateen Duvet Cover
Our Company Cotton® bamboo cotton sateen duvet cover is exceptionally well made and will last for years. It's durable, breathable, and soft to the touch, and the subtle shine of sateen will add a touch of elegance to your bed.
- Durable as well as soft, our bamboo cotton sateen duvet cover is a perfect choice to create an inviting bed
- 300-thread count
- 70% Bamboo from rayon and 30% combed cotton sateen
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, a pair of pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and sheet set, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A