Company Cotton™ Wrinkle-Free Sateen Duvet Cover
Pretty and practical, this easy-care duvet cover is buttery soft, looks gorgeous, and is as wrinkle-free as bedding can be. Made from premium combed cotton sateen, our 300-thread count wrinkle-free cotton sateen duvet cover is luxurious and substantial—perfect for cool nights and cold sleepers.
- Buttery smooth and practical, this wrinkle-free duvet cover is luminous and perfect for cold sleepers
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton sateen
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, shams, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash warm, with like colors
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Note: Do not overload dryer
- Tumble dry low
- Remove from dryer promptly and fold
- Do not dry clean
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Awards & Certifications
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A