LaCrosse™ Dual Down Comforter
We know that many couples have different temperature preferences when sleeping, that’s why our LaCrosse® Dual RDS Certified Down Comforter is simply genius. Each side of our dual comforter is crafted with a different warmth level—from lightweight to extra warmth—and encased in a soft 295-thread count twill shell, allowing optimum comfort for both of you.
- Fill: 500-550 fill power ethically sourced, RDS Certified Down
- Shell: 295-thread count 100% combed cotton twill weave
- Warmth Levels: Lightweight/Medium Warmth and Medium Warmth/Extra Warmth
- Smaller boxes are cooler, larger boxes are warmer
- The size determines the amount of warmness
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal.King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Q & A