Company Conscious™ Down Comforter
Meet one of the most environmentally conscious down comforters yet! We’ve taken recycled down and repurposed it, reducing waste. Blending it with virgin down we’ve created a comforter that warms your heart and your body, letting you rest easy knowing your choices are protecting the earth. For added comfort, the sateen-woven shell is sewn of cotton and TENCEL™ Lyocell—a sustainable, hypoallergenic fiber prized for its soft hand, absorbency, and temperature regulating properties—making it buttery soft, breathable, and gentle against the skin, as well as resistant to dust mites.
- Lofty, insulating down comforter made from virgin and recycled down
- Fill: 500 fill power ethically sourced, 75% white duck down/25% white duck feathers
- 50% of the down fill is recycled
- Shell: 400-thread count, 50% cotton & 50% TENCEL™ Lyocell in a smooth sateen weave
- Warmth Level: Medium
- Botanically sourced from sustainable wood fibers, TENCEL™ Lyocell is breathable, absorbent, temperature regulating, and soft against the skin
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is naturally resistant to dust mite activity versus 100% cotton
- 12 in. Sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- Expertly finished with double-needle top-stitch
- Features corner loops that attach to our duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Designed to coordinate with our Company Conscious™ Down Pillow
- Part of our Company Conscious™ Collection
- Made in China
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold separately
- Gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Do not iron
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A