Company Cotton™ Jersey Knit Comforter Set
Just as relaxed and broken-in as your favorite t-shirt, our jersey knit cotton comforter and sham set is so soft, you’ll never want to get out of bed. Easy to care for and offered in more than a dozen colors, they’re a cozy choice for year-round use.
Comforter Sets Include:
- Twin/Twin XL comforter set includes: 1 Twin comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Full comforter set includes: 1 Full comforter and 2 Standard shams
- Queen comforter set includes: 1 Queen comforter and 2 Standard shams
- King comforter set includes: 1 King comforter and 2 King shams
- Our cozy, jersey-knit cotton comforter and sham set is as soft and broken-in as a vintage t-shirt
- Fill: a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Reverses to same color
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Additional shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, duvet cover set, comforter set, pillowcases, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Jersey Knit - Soft, stretchy and relaxed, jersey knit sheets have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite t-shirt. Naturally breathable and wrinkle-resistant, these sheets are easy to care for and feel great against your skin.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Awards & Certifications
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A