Cstudio Home Felton Organic Cotton Sham
Our Felton collection updates a classic in yarn-dyed solid and heathered stripes for a hint of subtle contrast. Woven of organic cotton and Lyocell for a soft, lived-in hand, it coordinates with our Cstudio Home Huxley bedding.
- A classic mix of pattern and texture, this sham is a great update for your bed
- 200-thread count
- 76% organic cotton and 24% lyocell
- Yarn-dyed and woven with different colored yarns for a mélange effect
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover set and shams, each sold separately
- Designed to coordinate with our Cstudio Huxley bedding, sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Awards & Certifications
OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS)
The OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS) assures the consumer that an independent supply chain certification by a third-party auditing company, Control Union, has been conducted to ascertain the presence and amount of at least 95% to 100% certified organic material(s) in the final product. The flow of materials is traced from the source to the final product allowing for transparency, consistency, and comprehensive independent evaluation of the material claims on products. OCS 100 covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of a product.
Q & A