Dara Cotton Patchwork Quilted Sham
An artful layering piece, our Dara sham is a global patchwork of ikat, florals, and petite geometrics in rich shades of blue. Each impeccably hand screen–printed using traditional Indian printing techniques on slubbed cotton that’s been pre-washed for lived-in softness.
- A global patchwork sham that brings exotic pattern to the bed
- 100% cotton
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid navy backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Q & A