Legends Hotel™ Egyptian Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet
Feel like you’re staying at a posh hotel every night! Long-staple Egyptian cotton and a 600-thread count makes this sateen fitted sheet super-soft and luxurious and they’ll only get better over time.
- Luxuriously soft, these Egyptian cotton fitted sheets will elevate your bedroom to the next level
- 600-thread count
- Long-staple Egyptian cotton sateen
- Accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Part of our Legends® Hotel collection
- Made in India
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A