Legends Hotel™ Primaloft® Alberta Down Alternative Comforter
This down alternative comforter is so soft and lofty, you’ll never know it’s not down. A buttery soft cotton sateen shell will drape your bed in elegance, while the premium PrimaLoft® fill will provide luxurious lightweight warmth and opulent comfort.
- Fill: PrimaLoft® down alternative
- Shell: 300-thread count quality combed cotton sateen for supreme softness
- Warmth Levels: Medium Warmth and Extra Warmth
- 15 in. Baffled box construction
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter's corner loops attach to the duvet cover's corner ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods, shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash and rinse in cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry: air fluff or no heat
- Use our Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly, sold separately
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A