Legends Luxury™ Stripe Yarn-Dyed Pima Cotton Nightshirt
For getting your beauty rest or just chilling around the house, nothing is cuter or comfier than our yarn-dyed stripe nightshirt. It’s sewn of long-staple Peruvian pima cotton for gorgeous drape and an incredibly soft feel.
- Lounge in comfort and style with our pima cotton nightshirt
- 100% long-staple Peruvian pima cotton
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Relaxed fit
- Styled with a V-neck, short sleeves, and single patch pocket
- Made in Peru
Size & Fit
- These pajamas have a relaxed, oversized fit; recommend to size down if a slimmer fit is desired
- Model is 5 ft. 11 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16/18), and XXL(18/20)
- Machine wash cold, inside out, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Pima Cotton - An extra-long staple cotton which ranks just behind Egyptian and Supima® cotton in terms of luxury, Pima cotton is renowned for its softness, luster, moisture-wicking, and durability. Named for the Pima Indians who first helped raise it, Pima cotton grows in select warm and dry climates in the southwestern US, Australia, and Peru.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A