Legends Luxury™ Stripe Yarn-Dyed Pima Cotton Shorts Set
For all-weather lazing, lounging, or sleeping, our cute striped Pima cotton pajama shorts set is as luxurious as it is comfy. Sewn of yarn-dyed Peruvian Pima cotton, it’s so amazingly soft to the touch, you’ll want to change into it as soon as you walk in the door.
- Lounge in comfort and style with our pima cotton shorts set
- 100% long-staple Peruvian pima cotton
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Relaxed fit
- Short-sleeved top has a patch pocket and rounded, hi-low hem
- Shorts have an elasticized drawstring waist and pockets
- Made in Peru
Size & Fit
- These shorts set have a relaxed, oversized fit; recommend to size down
- Model is 5 ft. 11 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16/18), and XXL(18/20)
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry
- Warm iron as needed
Pima Cotton - An extra-long staple cotton which ranks just behind Egyptian and Supima® cotton in terms of luxury, Pima cotton is renowned for its softness, luster, moisture-wicking, and durability. Named for the Pima Indians who first helped raise it, Pima cotton grows in select warm and dry climates in the southwestern US, Australia, and Peru.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A