Company Essentials™ Down Featherbed
- White goose feather/down featherbed
- 200-thread count cotton twill shell is down-proof
- Filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down fill for firm support
- Mitered corners
- 4 in. deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout
- Also available: down free featherbed, ideal for those with sensitivities with down (sold separately)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
If you’ve never slept on a featherbed, you’ve been denying yourself a luxury that’s been enjoyed by Europeans for centuries. Plumped with a lofty, hypoallergenic blend of white goose feathers and white goose down fill, our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort—so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitered walls and 4 in. deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting.
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in.
Awards & Certifications
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A