Legends Hotel™ Organic Cotton, Down Comforter
Beautifully crafted and ethically sourced, our down with an organic cotton shell comforter is good for you and the planet so you can sleep better at night. Filled with premium, hypoallergenic, RDS certified European white down and encased in a 100% organic cotton cambric shell, this comforter comes in four warmth levels with box stitch construction to provide the perfect level of warmth for any season.
- Fill: 600-650 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified European white down
- Shell: 230-thread count combed organic cotton cambric weave
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium Warmth, Extra Warmth, and Ultra Warmth
- 12 in. Sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Coordinates with our Legends Hotel™ Organic Cotton, Down Pillows
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not bleach or iron
- Tumble dry thoroughly on low heat
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
- Air freshen on occasion
- Note: For best wash and dry, use front-loading commercial washing and drying machines
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A