Sunbrella® Replacement Chair Cushion
Excluded from Promo Code
We believe that you should enjoy the same comfort and well-appointed style in your outdoor living spaces as you do in your home. One of the fastest ways to give your outdoor furnishings a fresh makeover is by changing up the cushions. Offered in a wide selection of solids and patterns, these cushions are upholstered in high-performance Sunbrella® fabric to resist stains, fading, water, mold, and mildew. Overstuffed with soft, fast-drying polyfill, they’ll last summer after summer. Sized to fit most standard outdoor furniture, our chair cushions come in your choice of two constructions: Knife Edge or Boxed.
- Our durable all-weather replacement chair cushions are made in the U.S.A. with durable and beautiful Sunbrella® performance fabric
- Made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics that are stain-, fade-, water-, mold-, and mildew-resistant
- Cushions made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics carry a 5-year limited warranty against fading
- Color goes to the core of Sunbrella® performance fabrics, which means the fibers are saturated with UV-stabilized pigments before they are woven into fabrics–rather than printed on after the fabric is made
- Chair Cushions in Knife Edge and Boxed construction
- Chair & Seat Back Cushion available in Boxed construction
- Overstuffed densified polyester fiber fill ensures your cushions will last several seasons
- Our fiber fill also allows our cushions to dry quickly if left out, just by laying them on their side
- All cushions secure to furniture with 11.5" ties
- Knife Edge cushions are sewn shut
- Boxed cushions feature a zipper
- Striped cushions are “flow matched” ensuring the stripes line up through the piping and the front of the cushion
- Made in the USA
16 in. x 15 in. x 2.5 in.
18 in. x 18 in. x 2.5 in.
19.5 in. x 18 in. 2.5 in.
20 in. x 20 in. x 2.5 in.
16 in. x 15 in. x 3 in.
18 in. x 18 in. x 3 in.
19.5 in. x 18 in. 3 in.
20 in. x 20 in. x 3 in.
- Spot clean with mild natural soap
- Air dry only
- Though water resistant, for best results stow away Sunbrella cushions when it rains
Q & A