Company Cotton™ Block Plaid Yarn-Dyed Percale Fitted Sheet
We’ve reinterpreted the iconic windowpane check, keeping the lines slim and slightly pixilated for a fresh twist on tradition. Woven in Portugal, the clean, graphic good looks of our yarn-dyed cotton percale fitted sheet mix and layer easily with other prints and solids.
- Fall in love with our classical block plaid fashioned on our crisp cotton percale fitted sheets
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcases, each sold separately
- Designed to coordinate with Window Pane Plaid Collection, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A