Adirondack Folding Side Table
Our new collection of outdoor furniture is crafted in the same classic Adirondack style we've come to love, but is constructed of an eco-friendly, proprietary next-generation synthetic wood — retaining the warmth and beauty of natural wood, but without the upkeep! Carefully handcrafted in the USA, these pieces are designed to withstand the harshest elements (including wet weather, sun, snow, salt water and extreme temperatures) without rotting, warping, cracking or fading—even if you leave them outside all year round. This innovative synthetic material has proven to be so reliable that it is used extensively in America’s most famous theme parks, where the look of real wood without the maintenance is needed.
While natural wood versions deteriorate and require replacement every few seasons, this handsome, low-maintenance Adirondack Collection will look as good as new, year after year. Constructed with 304 grade stainless steel hardware. Choose from an adult chair, folding ottoman, folding side table and kid-sized chair to go with the grown-ups (each sold individually), all constructed with open-slat styling that Adirondacks are so famous for. Exclusively by The Company Store®.
- Adirondack chair, ottoman, side table and kids' Adirondack chair, each sold separately
- Built to last. Crafted from Highwood, an eco-friendly wood alternative with incredible beauty and durability
- Ultra-low maintenance – spend more time relaxing and no time staining or painting. An occasional wash down with soapy water keeps your product looking its best
- Weather resistant – resistant to rot, splintering, moisture damage, it can be left outside all year long and will still look great
- Available in 4 sophisticated colors – White, Sand, Gray and Bark
- Add style to your space with our outdoor replacement chair cushions and pillows, sold separately
- Folding Side Table (20 in. W x 14 in. D x 17 in. H)
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Will ship within 2-3 weeks
- Available in 5 colors. White, Sand, Gray, Bark, and Black
Q & A