Company Cotton™ Jersey Knit Comforter Set
Just as relaxed and broken-in as your favorite t-shirt, our jersey knit cotton comforter and sham set is so soft, you’ll never want to get out of bed. Easy to care for and offered in more than a dozen colors, they’re a cozy choice for year-round use.
Comforter Sets Include:
- Twin/Twin XL comforter set includes: 1 Twin comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Full comforter set includes: 1 Full comforter and 2 Standard shams
- Queen comforter set includes: 1 Queen comforter and 2 Standard shams
- King comforter set includes: 1 King comforter and 2 King shams
- Our cozy, jersey-knit cotton comforter and sham set is as soft and broken-in as a vintage t-shirt
- Fill: a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Reverses to same color
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Additional shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, duvet cover set, comforter set, pillowcases, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Jersey Knit - Soft, stretchy and relaxed, jersey knit sheets have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite t-shirt. Naturally breathable and wrinkle-resistant, these sheets are easy to care for and feel great against your skin.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A