Indoor/Outdoor Table Runner
Give your outdoor (or indoor) dining table a stylish update with our cotton runner, patterned with yarn-dyed stripes in your choice of colors. Pretty yet practical, we’ve given the fabric a special treatment so it’s water repellent as well as resistant to accidental spills without having that plastic-like, coated texture.
- Everything tastes better outdoors with our indoor/outdoor tabletop collection
- 100% yarn-dyed cotton twill
- A special finish makes the fabric water repellant and resistant to stains and oil without a plastic-like, coated feeling
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, napkins, placemats, and table runner, each sold separately
- Width: 16 in.
- 90 in.
- 108 in.
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Twill - A twill weave creates fabrics valued for their versatility, durability and crisp look. They are heavier, stronger, and more closely woven than weaves of comparable fiber and yarn size, and can be produced in a number of elaborate patterns and designs.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A