The ultimate in versatility, our 100% linen tablecloth comes in a gorgeous palette of solid colors. Used on its own or mixed and layered with other elements from our table linen collection, this tablecloth adds textural beauty and tailored good looks to everyday dining and year-round entertaining. Woven of lightweight linen, it’s finely finished with hemstitching and mitered corners.
- Our woven tablecloth in elegant solid shades adds tailored beauty to the table
- 100% linen
- Mitered corners and hemstitching add fine detail
- Designed to be mixed and matched with other solids and prints pieces from our table linen collection
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, table runner, placemats, napkins, apron, tea towels, and potholder and oven mitt set, each sold separately
- Made in India
- W: 70 in.
- 90 in.
- 108 in.
- 120 in.
- Machine wash cold with like color, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A