Linen Placemat, Set of 4
Elevate the everyday with our solid color pure linen placemats, ideal for year-round use. They’re beautifully finished with mitered corners and hemstitch accents. Layer them with other pieces from our solid linen collection or mix in other prints to create your sophisticated tablescape.
- Our woven placemats in elegant solid shades add tailored beauty to the table
- 100% linen
- Set of 4
- Mitered corners and hemstitching add fine detail
- Designed to be mixed and matched with other solids and prints pieces from our table linen collection
- Entire collection includes a tablecloth, table runner, placemats, napkins, apron, tea towels, and potholder and oven mitt set, each sold separately
- Made in India
- 20 in. x 14 in.
- Machine wash cold with like color, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A