Legends Luxury™ Ultimate Down Comforter
A soft combed cotton shell adorned with subtle damask stripes gives our Legends Luxury™ Ultimate Comforter a luxury hotel style. Generous baffle box construction and large clusters of lofty Hungarian white goose down provide ultimate comfort keeping you cozy during the coldest of winter, yet comfy during the warmer months.
- Fill: 650-675 fill power ethically sourced, RDS Certified Hungarian White Goose Down
- Shell: 400-thread count 100% premium combed cotton for supreme softness
- Warmth Levels: Super-Light, Light, Medium Warmth, and Extra Warmth
- 15 in. Baffled box construction keeps the down in place for an all-over even warmth
- Lightweight shell showcases a classy tonal damask stripe pattern
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Generous 15 in. drop off the edge of the bed
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Luxury Collection™
- Coordinates with our Legends Luxury™ Ultimate Hungarian White Goose Down Pillows
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Professionally dry clean only
- Dry cleaning by a reputable dry cleaner is recommended to ensure quality and longevity
- Do not machine wash or dry clean in a commercial machine
- Do not use do-it-yourself cleaners
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A