Legends Luxury™ Imperial Bath Towel
The super-soft combo of combed cotton and wool make this towel a luxurious addition to your bathroom. Thick and absorbent, they are woven in Portugal and offered in a selection of sophisticated neutrals—a subtle accent for any decor.
- Super soft hand and absorbent
- 95% combed cotton and 5% wool
- 600 GSM
- Finished with a tonal dobby trim
- Can have a monogram
- Woven in Portugal
- Washcloth: 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Wool - Wool is a fiber or fabric made from the fleece of sheep and lambs, known for its luxurious softness, warmth, breathability, and durability. Wool’s crimped fibers form millions of tiny pockets which trap air and wick away moisture, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Q & A