Company Cotton™ Sateen Sham
Crafted from soft, long-staple 100% combed cotton, this sham is silky soft with a luminous sheen. Our Company Cotton™ solid 350-thread count cotton sateen sham is perfect for cold sleepers, but also lightweight enough to be used on warm nights—a great year-round option.
- With a luxurious feel, this buttery-soft solid sateen sham is perfect for cold sleepers year-round
- 350-thread count
- 100% combed cotton sateen
- Features a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, bed skirt, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Also available in a classic stripe sateen
- Made in India
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- Machine wash cold
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron if needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A